Thursday 27 March 2014

A1 Chess into Architecture

    First of all, as I usually need to do some drawings to hand in a quick way, to know how to continue the evolution of my project. To do this, now beginning to get some related chess as game forms. So looking for a structure that would offer levels and while talk of chess. Along with this idea aparecian related with lights, leftovers, scales and a new idea of ​​the material model I proposed to my project.

Drawings to hand:




   This idea of the model began to be a model made with materials that had put in my project by levels. But after the idea was how if they were routes, which is why the board had to do that was specific to my game, it was now my architecture. It creates the tunnel that runs connected by walkways clear I can be changing shape at will to see every possible way there with all my travels "game" or my architecture:

 Model about materials, tours and shapes:








    With the same model I have been able to study the lights and shadows that affect the board. To do this, I studied photos indicating the hours in my project and I could see how the light and shadow change with chess pieces surrounding my board. It's a way to see how the shape adapts to the environment and, that shadows create my possible structure. 

Time, shadows and light in model:


    Secondly, I created another form on this idea of ​​architecture as logic game such as chess. To do this, I created the same levels linked in three dimensions and in every place I've played through diagrams the program to be developed in each. In this manner also influences the time. So we can see each volume leaves a space defined by different objects that restrict to a particular function. 

Spaces with diagrams and mesures about the objects that defined the program in each space:


   Finally, the A1 I have to do now regarding this item and the previous technical drawing me ideas also relates to a possible chess arquitectectura combining all the ideas I've been working on for the course.

A1 about chess and architecture like a game:









No comments:

Post a Comment